Enter the Incubator Giveaway!
The Hova Bator 1602N is a great incubator for the hobbyist, homesteader, or small farmer. Read a Review and How to Hatch Chicken Eggs in an Incubator on The Self Sufficient HomeAcre. Be sure to check out the Review and Incubating Duck Eggs post on Joybilee Farm!
- IncubatorWarehouse.com Gentle Flow Fan kit
- Reliable wafer snap thermostat for accurate temperature control
- Washable plastic sanitary liner for easy cleaning
- Durable Styrofoam construction provides excellent insulation
- Built-in water trough for humidity control
- Two viewing windows to watch eggs as they hatch
- Includes bulb thermometer
- Easy-to-follow color installation guide and links to install videos
Now you have a chance to win this incubator for FREE! Just use the Giveaway Tools entry form below.
Many thanks to Incubator Warehouse for sponsoring this giveaway!
Incubator Warehouse sells an array of incubators for the beginner through the professional. They also offer incubator accessories, poultry care products, and chicken coop supplies. Be sure to check out their website and like them on Facebook! Also check out their blog for poultry care articles. 🙂
Read More Reviews of Incubator Warehouse Products:
Prudent Living on the Homefront – Incubrite Egg Candler and Incutherm Hatch Monitor
Black Fox Homestead – Fodder Seed Blend
Colored Egg Homestead – Incubrite Egg Candler
Stop by to visit all of the blogs sharing this giveaway!
Lisa at The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
Nancy at Prudent Living – On The Homefront
Lesa at Better Hens and Gardens
Janet at Timber Creek Farm
Jenny at Black Fox Homestead
Cheryl at Pasture Deficit Disorder
Krystyna at Spring Mountain Living
Kathryn at Farming my Back Yard
Meredith at ImaginAcres
Chris at Joybilee Farm
Khristi at Colored Egg Homestead
Laurie at Common Sense Homesteading
Tammy at Trayer Wilderness
Holly at Midwest Punk Rock Homesteaders
Giveaway runs from March 10th through 17th
Be sure to enter by 5pm on St Patrick’s Day!
2 of 2