Seriously the amount I know about essential oils could be easily fit into one of the small bottles they come in. But, as with anything new, you can’t move in a new direction without taking that first step. If you are anything like me, trying to age in as healthy a body as possible, you will love essential oils. This past summer I used lavender eucalyptus essential oils to repel biting insects. I am looking forward this winter to using these three essential oils to ward off the icks of winter. I am sure many people know more about essential oils than I do. What is your favorite use for essential oils?
For more on essential oils and a review of this set, please visit The Self Sufficient HomeAcre.
I am happy to be participating in a giveaway for a kit with three essential oils in it from doTerra Essential Oils from Jenni Hulburt. Read more from Jenni and enter the giveaway below. Good Luck!
Just in time for the holidays!
Jenni Hulburt is a health and fitness expert, creator of the Inspire Workouts, and author of the Dirt Detox. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science and a Master’s degree in Kinesiology (Sports Psychology). As a certified American College of Sports Medicine – Health and Fitness Specialist, Jenni creates fitness, nutrition, and wellness plans for people who want results in their body and their life. She is an educated researcher in exercise psychology, and has formally studied body image perceptions, chronic pain, exercise adherence, and motivation. Through personalized coaching and inspiration, Jenni helps you commit to your health and happiness, leave excuses in the dust, and move.
The Essential Oil Gift Set includes 5 ml bottles of 3 amazing essential oils in a a wooden gift box! Retail value of this Essential Oil Gift Set is $25.50!
This would make a wonderful gift for a friend or loved one, or a great kit to pamper yourself through the busy holiday season!
Wild Orange essential oils can be used for digestion, immune support, depression, and anxiety.
Peppermint essential oils is good for pain, digestion, hot flashes, allergies, and sinus congestion.
On Guard essential oil is a blend of wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary essential oils that help to fight off viruses and bacteria. It can be used for mold, sinus infections, cold/flu, and is great during the winter to stay well (and it smells like the holidays).
How to Use Essential Oils
- Aromatically: Put a few drops in a diffuser to purify a space, affect mood, or help the respiratory system
- Topically: Dilute 3-5 drops with a tablespoon of carrier oil (like fractionated coconut oil) and apply to affected area or to bottoms of feet. Note: Use 1-2 drops diluted for children and babies.
- Internally: Add drops to water or empty gel capsules, and swallow. Great for the immune, digestive, and urinary systems.
Jenni’s Favorite Ways to Use Wild Orange, Peppermint, and On Guard Essential Oils
- Diffuse wild orange for depression, add it to water to aid digestion and detoxification, or apply it to the back of your neck for energy.
- Rub peppermint (diluted for sensitive skin) on stomach in a clockwise direction for digestive issues, apply to sinuses as an anti-inflammatory, or diffuse for respiratory congestion.
- Add On Guard to water and gargle morning and night, apply to bottoms of feet (diluted) for immune system support, or dilute in spray bottle with water or white vinegar to clean.
1 of 1